The 5th day at the Fasting Praise and Prayer Crusade 2022 was marked by the celebration of the victory of the Lord Jesus on the three hosts of wickedness. Sister Henriette Mbarga dedicated her slot from 18:00-21:00 to this celebration. She further led the community to Praise the Lord for the man ZTF who shouted the cry of victory on the three hosts of wickedness on 13th March 2009 at midnight on the 70th day of a supra-long fast. Sister Esther Kouonang, one of our prayer veterans seized this opportunity to share memories of this great event. This victory was proclaimed both in words and with melody.
Taking the floor at about 21:00, brother Theodore led the community to thank God for unleashing prayer in the entire ministry during this season. Indeed, he gave good news of brethren gathered in the nation and nations, praying for 10, 11, 15, 24 hours daily!
The leader then exhorted the brethren to free themselves from short-sightedness and self-centeredness, and to see big—see world conquest beyond the satisfaction of their basic needs.
He then outlined the programme of his slot for the next days. He explained that for the past 3 years, he has taught the youths and the students during the international Bible camps on building a spiritual nation like Moses and the Lord Jesus, respectively: They set out to build the kingdom of God. At the Ministry Assistants’ Retreat, he taught on building our community the way David did it. He then said that during the crusade we will briefly review this and pray accordingly. Much teaching without prayer produces death. Building on this foundation, we shall then look at how Samuel built the spiritual nation of Israel and learn from him.
Brother Theodore showed from the Bible some examples of statesmen who played distinct roles in building the spiritual nation of Israel. These include:
- Daniel who survived 3 great kingdoms and used the long-life God gave him to birth the spiritual nation of Israel in prayer, overthrowing, in the spiritual realm, 4 principalities that were not yet existing, and making paths straight for the nation of Israel. These would be the statesmen whose role will be to live in holiness, fasting and praying for the accomplishment of our whole vision in the closet.
- Zerubbabel, the evangelists, who gathered the people from nations to make them a people of God; and
- Ezra, the teacher, who brought the spirituality, gathered the elements that constituted the spiritual identity of a spiritual nation.
- Nehemiah, the servants, who build visible structures. On this point, the leader specified that Nehemiah built two walls: an outer one in 52 days, and the spiritual wall (that is, separations to make sure the Christ is not a “mixed blood”). This was done in 12 years.
- Mordecai and Esther, who consecrate their positions and marriage to make sure the nation is protected from witchcraft and persecution by empires and kingdoms.
He then explained that these statesmen all together built the spiritual nation of Israel.
- Disciples of the Jesus-Christ to make disciples for Jesus-Christ
- Personal Spiritual Revival
- The Ministry of Fasting
- Life-Changing Thoughts on Fasting (Vol 1)
- Practical Helps in Fasting Long Fasts
- Building a Spiritual Nation
Leave a Reply